Abortion, severe bleeding with clots. On copper coil, dislodged. Treatment?

I HAD ABORTION 3 WEEKS AGO, WHICH THE COPPER COIL WAS INSERTED. FIRST FEW DAYS I DIDN T BLEED. BUT EVER SINCE ITS BEEEN BLEEDING . EVERY OTHER DAY IVE BEEN HAVING CLOTS WHICH FOLLOWERS A MASSIVE BLEED. TODAY I HAD BIG CLOT AND THEN MY COIL FELL OUT FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER 6 CLOTS.....THEN FEW MORE AN TAKE 4 SANITERY TOWELLS. IM STILL MONITERING THE BLEEDING WHICH AS SLOWED DOWN BUT GOES ON AN OFF ALL THE TIME....DOI NEED TOO WORRY?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012