Abortion, pregnancy test positive, miscarriage. What do you suggest?

Hello Doctor, I had medical abortion after 6 week of pregnancy on 14th Nov. My period did not come on time which suppose to be on 18th February and then I checked through Pregna -News kit and found positive result. however, whole these 1 week i used to feel pain in stomach similarly like I used to feel during period time. But today morning I felt heavy pain in my stomach and vagina and bleeding like period. I have visited the doctor this morning and she said, miscarriage . According to her, there is less chance to save this baby. Please suggest me what shall i do now.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013