Abortion done with mtp kit, no periods. Sonography shows pregnancy. How to terminate?

hello doc, m 3oyrs old.. around 3 or 4th dec, i conceive but due to my other medical treatment i had to do abortion n wen i dnt gt period on my date thn i check n it was positive so i consult a gynec n on 1st jan thru mtp kit she done it and askd me to do sonography today(11th jan) n wen i done it thn found that still 5-6wks pregnancy is thr? is it posibl that aftr using mtp kit it can remain in foetus . though i got bleeding on d same day. plz advice me what sud i do now? as it was my 1st conceive so i dnt want to go for curating which can create problm in my future pregnancy. plz tell me can i again used mtp kit?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013