Abortion done with cytotec, have abdominal pain, ultrasound done. Does it show completion of abortion?

i have a medical abortion of 7 weeks fetus by cytotec ,i take 2 tab first than bleeding starts than 4tablets 1by1 wid the interval of 4 hour.then i repeat dis after 1day as my doc prescribe.after this , the very next day ,she do my ultrsound ,which shows endometrial thicknes 13.6mm no RPOCS SEEN NO UTRINE , ADNEXAL MASS SEEN OVARIES NORMAL RITE OVARY 3.2 MULTYPLY 1.8cm left ovary 3.7multyply2.3cm no free fluid in culdesac. is this show complete abortion? n i hav pain in left side of abdomn,today is 4th day of abortion,n ultrasond also done today.tell me everything in detail plz
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012