Abortion done, positive pregnancy tests. Had unprotected sex after abortion. New pregnancy?

Hi, I had an abortion almost 4 weeks ago and have been testing positive for 3 days, once at a health clinic and twice on home pregnancy tests . The one friday was a faint positive at the clinic, the next day was also faint and today was darker than yesterday. I have unfortunately, been having unprotected sex since the abortion and was wondering if this could be a new pregnancy? I have been feeling very tired the past 5 or so days and feeling sick. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013