Abortion, cramping, painful for intercourse, swollen inside, become tighter to insert. Suggestion?

Hi there, I recently had an abortion (about a month and a half ago) I was only in pain for a day and after that I've been completely fine. But lately I've been having uncomfortable cramping. My boyfriend I started having sex again about two weeks after the abortion, but within the last two weeks a lot of the time when we have sex its very painful. It feels as though he's hitting "the back" of me, or as if I'm swollen inside, he has also commented on me being tighter than I used to be. Is this something I should be worried about, or is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013