Abortion, bleeding, white discharge from nipples. Faint positive on pregnancy test. Successful abortion?

hi, i had a medical abortion 3 weeks ago had bleeding and passed out clots after the second prescription, today i noticed if i squeeze my nipples i get whitish clear discharge but only if i squeeze them is it normal??.also i did a home pregnancy test today it had a very faint line on the test side i don t know if i should be worried that the abortion didn t work. by the way bleeding stopped about 4 days ago
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012