Abortion. Heavy bleeding, brownish discharge, blood clots. Duration of bleeding after abortion?

Hello, I had a medical Abortion on 26th March 2013. Its been over 3.5 weeks now and still bleeding. I would say its very very heavy...but still heavy than my usual periods. the 1st 2 days was very very heavy and then it slowly subsided to brownish discharge and then again after few days it started with heavy bright red bleeding for last 2 weeks. I also noticed that for past 4-5 days there are clots being passed 3-4 per day and lil smelly too. Is it something to worry and take further medication? Also how long would bleeding last after medical abortion?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013