Aborted few days ago. Have strong stomach, side pain, bloated, swollen belly. Missed period. What to do?

Hi, I am 31 yrs old, had a pill abortion almost 30 days ago...I am now having strong stomach and side pains. I am a little bloated/belly swelling. I havent had a period since, But now for 2 days I have a light bloody discharge, which I thought was a period at first, but it isnt. Its very light and no clots whatsoever. Ive been spotting on and off since. These pains are severe? Will I get my period or no if I have an infection? Do I need an unltrasound? Can I die?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013