Abnormally small baby in womb. Why does the mother feel hot with cramps?

My daughter is 32 weeks pregnant with an abnormally small baby. She had a steroid shot yesterday to speed up lung development in case they need to deliver her soon. She has been cramping since and this afternoon developed a flushed face, neck , upper chest and arms and feels very hot. We can t get ahold of her doctor and don t know how serious it is. Should we be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
As she is cramping and developed flushed face, neck, arms, and feeling hot. she needs immediate clinical examination by the doctor.
Examination is to be done to look for the start of labor pains.
I suggest you to take her to emergency for further assessment.
Hope I have answered your query.