Abnormally narrow muscles. Suggestions?

My muscles are abnormally narrow & not same as other persons. They are comparatively narrower than others. They looks like immature. My age is 26 years & i m 172 cm in length. It makes me to feel shame when my girlfriend sat besides me & ask me about my health, i can t answer her question & always try to avoid the topics. Pls. give me some useful suggestions to get over it & make a good health. [N.B.: i m a smoker]
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I would suggest you to meet a endocrinologist to make sure that hormone level is normal. Take lot of protein diet. like chicken, egg and meat. Spend time in gym and learn exercises. Also there is some hereditary causes. as physique depends on parents also.