Abnormality in X-ray, history of lobectomy. Chances of infection from surgery?

Hello Doctors, I am Diane, 23 years old. I undergo Lobectomy when I was 9 years old, and now I am taking my medical fitness twice for my visa application here at Dubai because I think Doctors have seen abnormality on my Xray . I have to give sputum sample for 3-days. Is there any chance I have other decease or infections even my Lobectomy surgery was almost 14 years ago? What are the infections I may get from this surgery? Thanks in Advance. I really want to know because I am worried now that I will be treated as Unfit to work.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012