Abnormalities in scan report. Gravid uterus, irregular gestation sac. Will the fetus grow?

23 yrs age. LMP 30 march 2O12 MY HUSBAND COME AFTET 5 APRIL.I CONFIRM AT 7 MAY AT HOME BY UPT.DOCTOR TOLD ME 2 SCAN ON 4JUNE.FIND SOME ABNORNALITIES.MY SCAN REPORT SHOWS- Gravid uterus ,with irregular gestational sac outline. Sac implantation fundal.poor chorio decidual reaction noted. No intrauterine fetus noted . GSD-2.2Cm,(6week 1 day) internal os closed. No uterine/adnexal mass lesion . No free fluid in POD. Impression-early intra uterine gestation of 6-7weeks gestational size. My querry my fetus will be developed for next scan after 1 baby is live or alive did my baby will developed my wt is 62 at ist now 60.i have no vomiting yet but fatigue, nausea enlarged breast i m worried by scan report what is going 2 happen in next scan
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012