Abnormal vaginal discharge, thick white with sour smell, normal test results. Treatment suggestion?

Hello I am a 24 yr old female with ongoing issues.for years I have experienced vaginal discharge that to me seems abnormal. It is thick, white and sometimes has an almost sour smell, sometimes fishy,and sometimes it doesn t smell at all. Within the last 3years I have been in an exclusive relationship and my problems have only gotten worse. I was never really continually sexually active before this. I have seen a few doctors,been tested for everything,had blood drawn, and been poked at in places that make me very uncomfortable way to many times. I m at Loss. It is ruining my sex life, and it is so uncomfortable working every day with this problem because i am so moist all the time. I need some advice on where to go from here. Please
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer