Abnormal vaginal bleeding. On birth control. Due to altered estrogen levels?

Hello, I have been experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding for about a week now. I am on birth control , so I know its not the time I normally get my period. However, I stopped taking Slimquick 4 days before the abnormal bleeding began. What should I do? Do you think my estrogen levels just got out of whack? I m supposed to get my actual period soon, but I just won t stop bleeding. I don t know what will happen this week as I have the week off of the estrogen filled birth control pills. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013