Abnormal tissue grown on my tongue and it is Ulcerated lobular capillary haemangioma

Hi, Doctor ,In the year Aug 2009 there was abnormal tissue grown on my tongue which laterly by surgical removed and Biopsy(small)confirmed that Features are of granuloma pyogenicum Differential diagnosis Ulcerated lobular capillary haemangioma was decleared. I m 40years healthy and fit,just i want to know that is Granuloma pyogenicum Differential diagnosis Ulcerated lobular capillary haemangioma was decleared e reported on biopsy report is dengrous is this a mouth cancer or else?doctor who performed biopsy has given treatment only for week tablets names Ciplox500,Rantaq 150mg thats all.Is the tissue which grow on my tongue.Will it grow again.what treatment i should take pls advise. Thanks Regards pawan/delhi
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011