Abnormal tissue discharge, abdominal pain. Menstruating normally. Suggestions?

I am sexually active with my boyfriend and have had normal menstruations. Today I noticed I have been having some abnormal blood/grey tissue discharge . I ve never experienced this before and I have had some slight abdominal pain but nothing I have taken seriously. I ve already had my period. So right now I m at a loss as to what it is. I know u will tell me to see a doc. I already I should see one. Just at this moment it s inconvienient and I need some quick information as to what it might be. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer