Abnormal spotting, pregnancy test negative, spotting brown, pink and orange

Hello, I have currently been having some abnormal spotting. My last period was February 14, 2012. I had spotting for 4 days starting on March 10, 1012 and have not stopped spotting since. I reciently just had a pap done and everything cam back normal. I took 2 home pregnancy tests and they came back negative. The spotting had been brown, pink, and an orangish color. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

Spotting can be sign of hormonal problem especially if pap and pregnancy test are normal.

Get a female hormone profile ( TSH, LH, FSH ) and sonography and follow up to me with reports.

Feel free to consult me directly

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.