Abnormal periods. Sonography test- normal, low HB. What is the problem?

Hi sir my name s srushti I hv prblm of menstrual cycle..sir my periods r abnormal 4m last 3-4months n m non-virgin age s 21..I hv consulted doc n she said it's sumthng infection..I hv cleared all ma medicine n I got ma periods normally last month bt dis month again they r late m 2dae s third n d blood s nt properly flowing its 2 low..I hv done sonography last month n d reports says everything s normal..sir my hb level s low..plz tel me wt shud I do???

Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013