Abnormal periods. Scan shows polycystic ovary. Difficulty breathing, hair loss

i have some health problem my periods are not normal. so doctor give me this gynaset medicine even after taking this periods does nt come. i checked my prolactine hormone it was heigh(40.43).I took a scan with my own interest it shows polycystic overy.During sleeping i can t breath properly.also hair loss .she give me prolactine hormone control medicine.after taking this 6 week still that problem then adviced me to take brain scan.(my last period date is 27 th july)upto that no problem regarding periods
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013