Abnormal period after ovarian cyst removed twice. Medication?

Hi in October I had an ovarian cyst removed from the left ovary this is the 2nd cyst on the the same ovary. They also took a sample of my womb and nothing was wrong . 5 weeks after my surgery I went to the emergency because I was still bleeding because I had an infection . I have been taking the zoely pill and have not had full period after my surgery . Recently I have been getting spotting blood but very lightly and for a day at a time and I also bleed after orgasms. I have stopped taking the pill because since October it still hasn t regulated
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013