Abnormal pap smear shows CIN3 cells, found a large white area during the coloscapy. Meaning ?

Hi, last year I had an abnormal pap smear result that showed CIN3 cells and shortly after had a biopsy which confirmed this. I had LLETZ procedure early October 2012 and my follow up coloscapy was this Friday just gone. I was expecting to get the all clear as we have been waiting since the initial diagnosis to start a family, however my dr found a large white area during the coloscapy and advised we d need to wait for the pap smear results to come back and depending on those I may need another biopsy, therefore we can not try to get pregnant yet. Can you please tell me what this could mean and what possibility there is that the LLETZ procedure wasn t successful. I wasn t given much information and was so shocked it wasnt all okay I wasn t prepared or in a headspace to question. Now I am very nervous and would really like some more information about what could potentially be going on. My dr said the large white area may be abnormal cells or it may be the cervix hasn t healed yet, but as I had LLETZ 4 months ago, I would assume it would be completely healed my now. Please help with anymore information you can. Thanks in advance, AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013