Abnormal pap, cyst present, advised to quit smoking. Lump found on breast. Is it a cyst?

Hi I am 26 and a mother of three. When I was 17 I had an abnormal pap and and they did a cryiocotery. Ever since every pap everyone reminds me to quit smoking and they still see cysts but nothing to worry about. 5 years ago I got under the muscle implants and my breast seemed fine except a little rippling but last night I found a pea sized hard lump on my left breast. Could it just be another cyst or should I call the dr in the morning?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013