Abnormal morphology, What should I do ?

Hi my name is gihan Im married i hve two sons 12and 7 and they are in verry good health I want to get pregnant again, my doctor sent my husband to do the sperm test, when we got the result we found out that he has an abnormal morphology sperm. What should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hello ghindec..
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum..

plz clear the reports what kind of abnormal morphology structure found?
dont worry there is 100% treatment in ayurveda but first we must know all details..

all the best for good health
plz doc,clear this problem for me,i have treated epididimytis related with gonorrhoa for the last 1year,the inflamations,pain and other signs are no more,however, am experiencing erectile partner is desperate,what can i do?