Abnormal menstrual cycle. On IUD. History of anemia and hemorrhoid during pregnancy. Should I take iron supplement?

I think I am anemic, no insurance, bruise easy, very cold all the time ... now having my menstrual cycle and it is abnormal.. brown almost dark brown, and not as liquidy as blood, almost like dark hostile mucous???... I have an iud ( mirena ) am 34 and am 14 months post partum ...I did have anemia w the pregnancy but it was controlled w iron. I would like to know if I should be worried about the period? Also if I can try to manage this with an iron supplement? Oh I also did have a very bad hemorrhoid that bled... the whole pregnancy till about a month ago.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer