Abnormal lump, tenderness on the site of dog bite, taken injections, dog well immunized. Cause?

A week ago, my roommate s English bulldog bit me. It caught my right calve, but did not puncture the skin. I washed the area immediately (antibacterial and an alcohol wipe just to make sure). The dog is UTD on all shots. I am military , so all my shots ( tetanus ) are up to date as well. I did not go to the doctor. After the beautiful array of colors appeared and slowly moved away, I noticed I have an abnormal lump there. It s a little tender to touch. I have never been bitten by a dog before, so I am unsure if this is normal. Do I need to go into medical and have them do anything or will this just go away?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012