Abnormal, late periods. Ariolas are darker, bigger breasts. Pregnancy test- positive. Could you confirm it?

my period is a week late, however i have started bleeding. it's not like my regular period though. it feels and smells different from a regular period. it's kind of spotty. it will switch from heavy spots to light spots. i'm showing signs of pregnancy. my ariolas are darker, my breasts are bigger, i have been throwing up, and i have taken multiple pregnancy tests and one has came up positive. i'm just really confused because of the signs that point to pregnancy. my stomach has been swelling also. my fiance said that it feels as if my ovaries are trying to shut down, but that does not explain the bleeding. we're just really confused about it and would like to know if i could be pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013