Abnormal heartbeat, dizziness, breathing difficulty even while resting. Family history of heart disease. Suggestion?

doc. im feeling something is happening to me that i cant understand, my heartbeat is not that normal. there are times that im feeling dizzy, times that i am having a hard time breathing and mostly times that my . heart is beating too fast even if im just lying in bed , . please help me i dont know what to do . my granfather died because of he is having a heart desease that is inborn ,.my grandmother also had a heart problem
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012