Abnormal heart beats, BP, swelling in legs, heaviness in arms post cath ablation for SVT. Remedy?

I have had SVT in the past and My Dr performed a cath ablation . Well since then i have had the a feeling in my chest like my heart beat normal then it beat one hard beat. I almost feels like a little explosion. Its been going on for 2 days now. I Also have hypertension which they can t get under control no matter what meds they give. A normal BP for me is like 154/110. That is the lowest it will get and the higest i have had is 200/205. I Have alot of swelling in my legs all the time and right now my arms feel weak or heavy.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012