Abnormal discharge, Pain in lower abdomen, irregular periods, ovarian cyst. Is there any medicine for cure?

Hi! i m 40 years old housewife. I went to the laboratory for pelvic ultrasound last April the reason was i m experiencing abnormal discharge and pain on my lower left abdomen . I thought i m pregnant coz were planning to have a baby, but i think it will never happen coz i experienced irregular period, and found out i had bilateral ovarian cyst 1.7 cm simple right adnexal cyst and an 8mm simple left adnexal cyst. The doctor said it s normal. After two months, i went to the clinic again to check the status, she said the right cyst now was smaller than the left cyst. I want to ask is there any medicine to take to totally disappear the cyst? What can you say or do you have any idea about the MX3 food supplements and vitamins? Thank you very much...
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012