Abnormal consistency of stool. Do I have to go for stool test? Chances of worm infestation? Normal colonoscopy report

What could be the cause of white looking fiberous things in my stool (look almost like a mossy vegetation or spider web). There are also little seed looking black things that resemble poppy seeds, but I do not regularly eat poppy seeds (3x a year). All of these symptoms have been present for 2-3 years. I am worried I have some type of parasite in my system, but have not had that checked yet. Would a stool sample test be a good idea? I ve had a colonoscopy and had a lot of blood work done and all comes back pretty normal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, C
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012