Abnormal brain size, blindness, limping. Taking Anticogulant. Underwent decompression surgery for blood clot. Treatment for blindness, limping?

Hi, My name is Vipin Pandey. My brother, age 30, got blood clot and underwent decompression surgery after that in may,2012. His brain isin it s normal size now. But he is out of his memory , can t see and most importantly, his left leg and right hand starts limping with pain after 6-7 hours of taking anticogulant (Acitrom 3 and 4, alternate days) which lasts for 2 hrs. please advise something for these symptoms ( blindness and limping). Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012