The causes of constipation
1. Any pathology/ sub acute obstruction in the Gastrointestinal tract
2. Irritable bowel syndrome- constipation predominant type.
3. Functional cause- due to decreased gastric motility
4. Less intake of fluids & fiber rich diet.
5. Prolonged use of certain medications.
6. Hormonal & Metabolic causes, etc.
Though symptomatic relief can be obtained by intake of Laxatives, their regular use is not advised.
And as long as the underlying cause is not treated, symptoms will keep recurring.
So, kindly consult a Gastroenterologist
& get a proper physical examination done.
Investigations like complete blood count
scan of abdomen, Colonoscopy
& contrast studies will be helpful to rule out any pathological cause for your symptoms.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Till then, take healthy nutritious diet, exercise regularly and keep away stress.
Wishing a good health.