Abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, cysts in ovary. Have implant in arm. Dizziness, neck pain

Hi. Im 25 two years ago i started bleeding abnormally i had alot of pelvic pain and sharp pain in my groin all on the right side it was investigated by the doctors and apart from some very small cysts on my ovary they found nothing to be wrong this went on for months and after loosing weight my symptoms pretty much went away but now two years on im in the same situation i have the implant in my arm i had it put back in 18 months ago and my periods were regular up until october since then ive been bleeding every day. It isnt heavy although this week its been heavier im also experiencing dizziness , A dull ache in the bottom of my neck, pelvic pain and every now and again when im lead down if i cough i get a sharp pain in my very low abdoman that lasts a second or two. Please help me i dont know where else to turn. Ive been to the doctors today and im just to have a blood test done xxx
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013