Abnormal bleeding pattern after marriage, used Ipill once. Any serious problem ?

i am 26 year old girl,my marriage had finished just two month before.till now ma periods are normal conditions..but after getting marriage ma first period is 3 days &stopped,then next month my periods continue till 9 days, and in this month also my periods is continue from the last 8 days,bleedings are notcoming high?can u help me? i use ipill medicine (1 times) after marriage not on daily basis, but after every three days .now what could i do? please tell me is there is any serious problem occur in my body ??? please let me know, and gve me some solution also.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
The use of I-pill itself is a major cause of menstrual irregularity. The irregularity of periods after marriage is also common due to change in the environment, food habits and the stress associated with the life. This is likely to normalize in few weeks.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,