Abnormal bleeding during period. Have mirena. Had C section. Why is vaginal hysterectomy not possible?

I am having bleeding issues with my periods that are abnormal. I had bleed for forty five days and they did a d and c. now I have bleed for fifteen days and she is putting me on medication for ten days. she brought up three options. one is mirena for five years one is hta and a hysterectomy. Which one would you recommend? I am forty three years old and I have had two children C-section. I also want to know why I cannot have a vaginal hysterectomy when I have delivered C-section.

Thank you Angie
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013