Abnormal bleeding, cramps. Ultrasound showed thick endometrial lining, follicular cyst. Endometrial hyperplasia?

I had a d&c in 05/15 for a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks, pathology came back negative, just placenta and decidual cells. Since I Didn t got my period 70 days after the d&c I did a ultrasound in 07/24 that shown a thickened endometrial lining (23mm) and a lutheum Cyst . My beta HcG that day was 73. I didn t had cramps, fever or abdominal pains whatsoever after my d&c. One week later, 07/31, my HCG was 85. My physician said this was a new pregnancy and that it didn t work well. I bled from 0/048 to 08/15, and kept spotting and having light cramps till 08/24 when another ultrasound revealed my endometrial lining was still thick, 20 mm and there was a folicular cyst in12 mm in my right ovary. The st was clean. We did another d& in 08/25,, the doctor who did it said there was probably prolifative endometrium and some tissue that remimnded her of trofoblastic tissue. I m 31, have a 5 year old daghter and never had abnormal bleeding in my periods. I m scarred i might have some endometrium diseases... All of this endometrial thickening could be just because of the pregnancys? What are the chances that i have Endometrial hyperplasia or even endometrial cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  67 Awaiting Answer