Abnormal bleeding. Pap smear report shows inflammation. Hormonal imbalance?

Hi I just got a physical and a pap smear few days ago everything came out normal but in my lap smear result came normal except for inflammation doctor was not specific in inflammation .i told the doctor I been having abnormal bleeding discharge and said it might be stress and hormones imbalance I still have discharge and bleeding its on and of what could it be am worry . I have no other symptoms other than viginal bleeding with discharge I do feel inflation.thank you
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013