Abnormal behaviours after remedy of Paralysis atack

Diseases: 1. Pancreal Year:2005 2. Paralysis atack Year:2007 3. Blood Pressure Year:2010 Doctors approached: Dr Devika Nag (MAYO Hospital-lucknow) Dr UK Mishra (PGI-lucknow) Dr Snadeep Agarwal(Mayo Hospital-Lucknow) Tests conducted: Abnormal Behaviours after remedy: 1. He talks too much of a certain topic without noticing that the person in front of him is interested or not but never did so in the past as he was a man of making stiff decisions and was great in his personal,proffessional and social life. 2. He now forgets things largely and does make repititive talks,i.e. if suppose if spoke to u on a topic,he forgets the very next day and repeats the same topic again,never done so in the past. 3. He tries to do most the things in a hurry i.e. in his mind he has hurryness,he thinks less about the action that has to be performed rathar than trying to complete the work at once,for instance he forgots the actual timings of the flight and rushed early to the airport. 4. If a certain thought comes up to his mind,that particular thought keeps revolving in his mind and he continously thinks about the same topic and sometimes talks repititive about that same topic. 5. Sometimes his blood pressure shoots up and he dont realise what he is saying to the person in front of him. 6. He forgets things to a large extent,for instance he has lost 4 mobiles in a months without realising where he has dropped one of them. 7. He has become too much emotional and often shed tears of any serious issue going on. 8. His efficiency in doing tasks and rational decision making has reduced to a large extent. 9. He sometimes is not able to distinguish to the voice of the person who has given him a phone call and starts speaking as to who is whom. 10.His behaviour,his grip of doing tasks,his perception,his effectiveness ,have all declined,a complete change in behaviour!! Concern: The tests that are being recommended by the doctors comes up that he is actually fit but after the diagnose and the various medicines that are being carried upon this change is seen up,my problem is that the tests shows that he is fit but i know that how can such a devastatic change is seen in his behaviour.He used to smoke a lot which he has quitted long back and now he just sips tea without any sugar in it.He takes the medicines recommended on time and also takes precautions whatever the doctors have said.Moreover one of very good habits he always gets up early morning and goes to walk.Every doctor says that the reports and the test shows that your father is fine but i dont feel so because day by day i am seeing changes in his behaviour.He was a man who never had a single disease till the age of 50 and then suddenly such a drastic change.He was the most fit person in our family treee on whom everyone looked upon.Everything has changed to a large extent in the previous 5 years but the doctors say that evrything is fine.What can be done ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

You have forgotten to mention who u r talking about and also how old is the patient? I am not able to come to any conclusion about the disease
Have a healthy living
HELLO KHALID
WELCOME TO HCM,
FIRST IMP THING IN YOUR FATHERS CASE IS THE CAUSE OF THESE MEMORY LOSE. CAUSE IS THE PRIME IMP THING. YOU SAID THERE ARE SOME MEDICATION DONE AND THEN IT STARTED. 1. IT MAY BE DUE TO OVER MEDICATION. THAT CAN RARELYHAPPEN ACTUALLY. 2.IS THERE ANY PERSONAL OR SOCIAL GRIEF? ANY HURT AFTER WHICH GRADUALLY IT STARTED? WAY OF TRETMENT DEPENDS UPON THE CAUSE.
NOW TURN FOR MY ADVICE. I DONT CRITICIZE BUT ALLOPATHY HAVE NO MEDICINE FOR SUCH MEMORY LOSS. YOUR FATHER NEEDS HOMOEOPATHY. IT HAS SPECIFIC DRUGS ACTING ON THE BEHAVIORAL CHANGES (10 POINTS) YOU HAVE MENTIONED. I THINK SINCE UR CASE DONT HAVE SERIOUS PATHOLOGY INVOLVED, IT IS CURABLE TO SOME EXTENT. PLEASE TRY IT WITH SOME VERY EXPERIENCED HOMEOPATH.
I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUERY.
WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH.