Abnormal EKG after having triple bypass. History of laryngitis. Are these related?

My mom is 76 years old a year and half ago she had an abnormal EKG which eventually lead to her having triple bypass. Since then overall has been ok with a few obstacles to overcome. Prior to her bypass which had gotten moved up she developed laryngitis . Unknown to me what laryngitis has to do with cardiac disease, she recently has developed laryngitis and has had an abnormal EKG again and now is awaiting cardiac consult, so question is what does laryngitis have in relation with cardiac disease?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012