Abnormal EEG, headache, forgetfulness, face tingling, lower back pain. Reason?

I recently had an eeg done and the results were reported as abonormal eeg patient awake, because of shifting frontotemporal theta slowing, significantly more prominent on left than the right. No paroxysmal or epileptiform activity is noted. My symptoms head pain, head aches, almost 5 months, intermitted forgetfullness, strange feeling in face tingling feeling dropping from side of head down face and jaw, tingling in hands and feet , feel confused when room gets loud, experiencing pain in lower back right side almost kidney like not really back itself, blood results show high mean plat vol, high basophills auto, and low alk phos, neurologist says it is transformed migranes although I have experienced migranes for years this feels very different
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012