Abnormal ECG, seizure disorder, low HB, anemia. Got severe headache, nausea, vomiting, stools, mental stress post taking Encorate Chrono 300, Frisium, Gabantin Forte. Advisable to continue medicines?

Dear Sir/ Madam, My mom aged 46 was asked to go for the tests such as EEG , NCS and CT scan last week.... Once got the reports, He said her EEG was abnormal and has seizure disorder.... a neurologist prescribed her to take Encorate Chrono 300 two times a day, Frisium 5 and 1/2 Gabantin Forte in the night.... She is taking these medicines for the past one week..... But she is not feeling comfortable as she is suffering from severe head ache, nausea, vomiting, loose stools and feels weak too....! I cant see her suffering like that.....! And also she is developing mental stress on the same..... She has iron deficiency and also her hemoglobin level is already low..... What can we do now....? Is it good to continue these medicines....? or have to consult some other doctor....?And why she is developing these much problems suddenly...? Is these are the side effects caused by those medicines...? we are helpless....! Can you plz suggest us...? Thank You....
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012