Able to hear ultrasonic dog chaser. Do I have ultrasonic hearing?

Do I have ultrasonic hearing? My boyfriend s dad bought a Dog Chaser, which is basically a device that repels dogs with the use of ultrasonic frequencies that ranges in between 20,000 - 25,000 hz. The weird thing is, when they press the button, I can hear it. I can also feel the discomforting pressure in my ears. No one else can hear it or feel discomfort from it besides me. I know humans can only hear below 20,000 hz.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Its pretty strange that you can hear such high frequencies. The avg is 20 to 20,00 Hz. This is generally the case maybe you are an exception. If so there is no harm done as long as your routine is not getting affected. If you are facing problems in day to day activities because of intolerance to sound then you have to get a audiological test to determine the uncomfortable loudness level. If there isnt any problem then I think you could be thrilled to know your an exception than a rule!

I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr Divya