Abdomino-Pelvic Ultrasonography done. What does report suggest?

Sir, Could you please advise on my report Abdomino- Pelvic Ultrasonography in that report my Right kidney showns cortical cyst measuring 8mm in the upper pole and left kidney 15mm in the upper pole. Right kidney - 7.8 cms bipolar length Left kidney -8.6cms Right kidney - 1.0 cms parenchymal thickness left kidney 0.8cms and Report Impression: 1.Bilateral grade III nephropathy 2.Mildly thickened urinary bladder wall 3.Mild to moderate ascites 4.Bilateral mild to moderate pleural effusion .
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013