Abdominal ultrasound shows fluid filled sac below navel. Have burning sensation. What could this be?

After receiving an abdominal ultra sound today to rule out a hernia , I was told that the Radiologist could see a fluid filled sac just under the naval and no hernia. It occasionally has a burning sensation and is painful the palpate.I first noticed it 10 days ago. I am a 52 yr old female with no other related history except I am factor 5 leiden positive heterozogus. I work out with weight lifting and spinning 4 times per week and work with childern as a therapist. I have 3 teenagers and my last was delivered by C-section 13 years ago. What could this be and what would cause this?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013