Abdominal swelling, polyuria, urgency to urinated, had miscarriage

I m 25 female. Good overall health. 1 child who is 14 months old. I ve very thin and I ve noticed there is swelling in the left side of my abdomin. I ve also notice polyuria, sometimes with urgency and often not a lot of urine . After going to the toilet I feel I need to go again straight after. Similar to the latter stages of pregnancy. I miscarried around 2 or 3 months ago but was only around 5 weeds along so I didn t deal medical advice. I haven t really had many other symptoms but when you push hard on the swelling its quite painful
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012