Abdominal swelling, bloating, adult acne, pressure around anus, rapid heart beat. Suggestion?

Hi!

I'm 26 & these are my symptoms...

I haven't been feeling well for months now. I feel like I'm trembling inside constantly almost like Parkins Desese, but it's no visable to others, severe abdominal swelling, pain, and bloating to where I look 9 months pregnant, adult acne, constant pressure around my anus and lower back that radiates down the backs of my legs, constant rapid heart beat, feeling of menstural cramps daily, vaginal discharge, no period only light spotting for two days a month, ( for 6 months) skin rash, constant fatigue, no energy, no emotions, feeling sad, depressed, extreme weight gain. I had a sono on Monday and haven't heard the results back yet. I was told I might have POCS. No one can help or figure anything out, I'm miserable and can't keep living like this!! Please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013