Abdominal surgery, surrounded by sigmoid colon, hysterectomy, colonoscopy normal.Treatment?

About two months ago I had abdominal surgery to remove an endometrioma mass from my left lower quadrant - it had become surrounded by my sigmoid colon. Now I am once again having constant pain in my left lower quadrant. I have already had a hysterectomy but still have my ovaries. During my hospitalization a colonoscopy was normal - my ovaries were normal with no cysts. What else could this pain in my side be?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013