Abdominal scan shows steatosis, pelvis shows uterine fibroids, partially distended bladder. What does this mean?

I am femal, 41 years old, I went for an abdominal scan to just make sure everything was still ok, following dignosis was received. An impression of mild increased echogenicity to the hepatic parenchyme suggesting steatosis , what does this mean? In the pelvis , an inhomogeneous appearance was noted with at least two foci of hypo echogenicity suggesting uterine fibroids . What does this mean? The bladder was partially distended? can you explain these to me?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012