Abdominal scan showing fatty liver. Elevated SGOT and SGPT levels. Indigestion problems. Worried

hello doctor
myself Deepak.i am a 24 year old boy having problem with my digestion.whn i was 22 hen first time i have got stomach and liver problem .after usg abdomen and liver function test my doctor diagnose me with high level of SGOT,SGPT BILUBARIN(kind of mild jaundice).My doctor prescribed me with some medicine including udiliv 300.after 2 months treatment my liver becomes normal in functioning and stomach was also functions well.but after 2 months again i got stomach infection high level of Enzymes then again gone through treatment and this process is continuous till now repeatedly with some time interval. recently i again having usg Abdomen and i got fatty liver but enzymes level are normal and having problem in digestion(indigestion is my basic problem started when i was 22 and till now continuous).
at present my doctor prescribed me with Udimarin Forte,librax and Mebaspa medicines.i feel very weak at present and less of appetite ad less body growth.i am near about 65 kg with height of 5'10.i think this is not a good physic value for a young boy.

please help me to get rid of this problem permanently because at present i am just 24 and it is not a age for this kind of diseases.please suggest me how to make make digestion system strong and to make my health better with growth and immunity.

waiting for your valuable suggestion.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013